We're asking you to tell us what you like about Makerble. Here's what you've said so far, starting off with one of our founding Makers, Shivang!
- you get to feel good about giving. The process of discovering new projects is fun and educational; and you get to actually help out with a donation.
- your money goes directly to the project.
- you get updates on the project published by the staff on the ground giving you the inside scoop
- Gift Aid means that over 100% of your original donation reaches the project
- you have more people who become aware of you
- you save money. Most charities spend up to 15% of their income on fundraising, with Makerble that cost is cut significantly due to the word of mouth fundraising that Makerble makes possible
- you get the Gift Aid without the hassle. Each year significant sums of money go unclaimed in Gift Aid. We do the Gift Aid processing for you and have that money transferred directly to your account
For The World
- Makerble is providing essential funds to inspiring projects changing our world. 70% of charitable income goes to the largest 1% of charities, we are here to help the breadth of organisations get the support they deserve.
- Makerble is unlocking the world's humanity. The amount that people would give extra to charity each year if they knew where their money went is £665million. We believe that people are inherently good. That is why we are passionate about creating ways that make it easier and more enjoyable to give.
- Makerble is harnessing the power of technology, marketing, design and entertainment for the greater good. We are excited by the role we can play in not just connecting people to charities, but charities to each other, social enterprises and businesses.
The World Is Ours, Let's Change It!